Approx. Rs 1.8 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Electricity Connection||Single Phase|
|Machines Included||Elevator Machine, Grinding Machines|
|Recovery of head pulses||80-90%|
We have a wide range of Grain Processing Machine that is designed and manufactured to yield maximum efficiency for our clients. These Grains Processing Machines are used for Dehusking, splitting, polishing, different types of pulses, lentils, seeds, and other food products. Available at competitive rates, these machines are known for their efficiency and durability. pulses are a group of different leguminous crops which are of different sizes, shapes, and colors within a pod. They are a rich source of proteins and oils and are used for food and animal feed. Since pulses are a leguminous crop, they help in fixing nitrogen thereby restoring the fertility of the soil. The protein content of pulses is more than that of other cereals and are equivalent to that of soybean. After harvesting pulses are processed for obtaining clear grains for consumption. The processing of pulses involves grading, scouring, milling, sorting, de-stoning separation etc. Machines that are used for the processing of pulses areMini Dal Mill:
- Suitable for processing of all types of pulses Easy to operate Operates by electric motor / oil engine Recovery of head pulses - 78% to 80% Recovery of broken - 1 to 3% De husks and splits almost all pulses retains proteins and natural shine Special provision for bangle gram (Chana, chickpeas) by stone chakki for dehusking and splitting.
Key Features of Emery Roller Machine ( Husk Remover):
- Emery Roller is a machine for de-husking pulses thus this machine some time called as pulses Splitter. They are used in various pulses mills for pre-treatment and obtaining gota. It is operated by a motor and the hopper is mounted at one end. The roller with emery rotates inside a screen. Passing through the screen husks get removed and pulverized. The pulses which are shelled gets out of the outlet which is at the other end of the machine. Jas enterprise offers horizontal abrasive carborundum/emery stone grits roller cylindrical mill of different capacity, run by an electric motor was developed for de-husking and splitting of food legumes viz. pigeon pea gram and black gram. It consisted mainly of the emery coated roller to give 850-900 RPM and dal (splits) recovery 74.75%. Though the unit is similar to a traditional miller machine and gives more or less the same dal recovery. It is useful for small-scale production of dal in villages and towns.
Key Features of Dal Polishing Machine:
- Suitable for processing of all types of pulses with use of Screen
- Easy to operate.
- Also having screen setting to get maximum life of abrasives stone Operates by Flat / V belt pulley drive
- Unique and reliable design
- The grains are a highly effective as well as non-stop continuous polishing process.
- Easier operation and less maintenance cost. Retains proteins and natural shine. Compact design occupies very little space.
- A minimized power consummation by the way of friction loses.
- Low noise operation, no wastage of product and no pollution hazard.